Cloud services Orlando made services available to users on demand through the Internet from a cloud computing provider’s server as opposed to being provided from a company’s own on-premises server. Basically cloud services are designed to provide easy, scalable access to applications, services and resources. They are fully managed by a cloud service provider.
A cloud service can dynamically enhance or scale to meet the needs of its users. As the cloud service provider supplies the software and hardware necessary for the service, there is no need for a company to deploy or provide its own resources or allocate IT staff to manage the service. Examples of cloud services include online data storage and backup solutions, Web-based e-mail services, hosted office suites and database processing, document collaboration services, managed technical support services and many more.
Basically, cloud services are provided under cloud computing. Cloud computing are termed as the process or way of utilizing the computing resources which are delivered as a service over the Internet. The name -Cloud Computing- has been derived from the symbol of -Cloud- which has been often used to represent the Internet in diagrams and flowcharts.
Fundamentally, traits of Cloud Computing are:
1. It is sold only on demand.
2. Cloud service is managed by its provider completely.
3. A user can utilize as much services as he/she wants
Types of Cloud Computing are:
1.Public Cloud- This type of cloud computing sells services to general public which may be used as free or pay per use model.
2. Private Cloud- This type of cloud computing provides services to limited person or special organizations.
3. Hybrid Cloud- This category may be defined as clubbing of two types of cloud. In hybrid cloud, the user is believed to get the benefits of multiple deployments. It’s only drawback is it lacks security.
Services provided by Cloud Computing
1.Infrastructure- In this, the service provider owns the equipment and is responsible for the hosting and running it. The payment is made on the basis of each use.
2. Platform- In this, the applications are developed on the platform of the service provider over the Internet. This service is considered as highly cost-effective. Also, it can be used by a single vendor instead of maintaining multiple hardware facilities.
3. Software- In this, application software is installed and operated. The data and application are hosted by the provider which allows the user to access services from anywhere over the Internet.
To know more about Cloud Services Orlando and Orlando Data Recovery by Unbreakable IT.